Meteor M-N2 Images

Monday 18 February 2013

Triggertrap - first impressions


This is my first photograph taken using my Triggertrap. It is a view of Plattjen taken from Saas Fee in Switzerland. It was produced using a combination of 7 images and processed in gimp following instructions on the Sandcurves blog. You can see the star trails and the trail left by the headlights of the piste machine.

My initial observations of the Triggertrap are that it is a fantastic platform for innovative photography. However, the Android version of the software needs work to polish off the rough edges - more specific details will follow in another post. The drain on the battery for long exposures is severe and this needs to be addressed if possible. I'll try to borrow my daughters iPod Touch to try the Apple version of software.

No comments:

Post a Comment